Office chairs are an essential part of any office fitout in Adelaide. If you are looking for office chairs that will last, be comfortable and stylish then look no further than AJM Commercial Interiors. We have a wide selection of quality furniture to suit your needs including office chairs & ergonomic desk chairs which reduce back pain while improving posture.
What Should You Look For In An Office Chair?
There are a few things you should consider when buying office chairs to ensure they meet your specific needs.
– The backs of the chairs must be adjustable and contoured in order for them to fit all body types, otherwise, it is likely that employees will not use these correctly and instead develop their own posture which can lead long term health issues.
-Adjustable arm-rests are another essential feature of an office chair because this allows the user to determine how much space they need in order for their arms and shoulders to move freely while typing.
– The fabric used on office chairs should be breathable so that employees remain comfortable throughout working hours, especially during warmer summer days when temperatures can rise quickly in offices or work cubicles without. This is where having a mesh back or seat can be beneficial.
– Another important feature that should be considered is the lumbar support which allows individuals to sit up straight and maintain good posture. A chair with a curved back will allow you to lean against it, while still allowing your lower spine to remain straight.
– For task chairs, consider one that allows you to adjust the height and tilt of the seat independently from each other. Having control over these two features will allow for better comfort when making adjustments throughout your workday.
– If you are looking for a chair with a bit more height or your workers are going to be sitting at a bench, a drafting ring should be considered to help the user take pressure off their feet and help increase blood flow.
– For office chairs, it is also important to consider the seat depth. A good place to start when choosing your seat depth would be at around 17”, this will determine how much you can comfortably sit back in your chair and still have room for leg space.
– Remember that there are many factors involved with buying an office chair so having a lot of options can help inform your decision.
All these features can help prevent fatigue by taking pressure off of shoulders, neck, arms and wrists because these chairs are designed with the user in mind.
Office Chair Fitouts Right Across Adelaide and South Australia
AJM Commercial Fitouts have been renovating, redesigning and fully managing office fitouts right across Adelaide for over 25 years. Some of the locations that we have helped businesses in are listed below:
- Murray Bridge
- Adelaide CBD
- Mount Gambier
- Victor Harbour
- Mount Barker
- Port Lincoln
- Adelaide Hills
- and many other locations right across South Australia.
Nationally we have worked with projects in every state capital and have the flexibility and logistical application to serve & complete fitout projects across the country.
If you would like to find out more about our work and discuss your project please feel free to contact us on 08 8276 3722 or fill in an online enquiry form, one of our friendly team will be happy to assist you further.
AJM Is Ready To Help You Upgrade Your Office Chairs
Our office fitouts will take into account the personal tastes and preferences of each individual employee as well as different team dynamics, meaning that we can create a comfortable working environment for everyone.
With a wide range of materials and styles available, it is important to consider the office environment your employees will be working in as well as how long you expect them to last before replacement or refurbishment becomes an issue.
We offer competitive rates and our services are available to businesses both big and small across Adelaide and South Australia. AJM has completed hundreds of successful office fitouts in Adelaide.
The team at AJM are dedicated to providing the best office chair services in Adelaide, with a focus on both comfort and ergonomics for our clients. Our expertise ensures that every aspect of your furniture requirements will be met so you can get back to business as usual!
Our long history means we have strong relationships with manufacturers and suppliers which enables us to deliver a broad range of products and services to our clients.
To find out more about how we can assist with your office chair needs, please give us a call today on 08 8276 3722 or contact us via the website for an obligation free quote now!