The Eames lounge chair and ottoman is arguably the most distinguished iconic piece of the 20th century. The iconic chair designed by Charles and Ray Eames in the mid 50’s, set the benchmark for other modern furniture designers. As seen in famous museums and stylish interiors across the world, this distinguished piece is instantly recognizable.
Completely unique in its design, the lounge chair combines the craftsmanship of the popular molded plywood trend with premium grade Top-grain Italian leather for that extra durability and comfort. The attention to detail and quality is the best in its class. Relax in front of the plasma, read your favorite novel or listen to your iPod in complete comfort and luxury on our premium reproduction of the Charles and Ray Eames chair.
- 100% REAL Top-Grain Italian Leather used on chair and ottoman.
- Real durable molded cherry wood plywood veneer. A richer and more natural color compared to poor quality reproductions.
- 7 layer natural plywood.
- Die cast aluminum back braces and stand. Corrosion resistant.
- Bases are powder coated black with bright polished aluminum trim.
- Lounge chair has a 5 star base and ottoman has a fixed 4 star base as per original.
- The chair has a 360 degree swivel mechanism.
- Piping and buttons made from PREMIUM ITALIAN LEATHER leather for extra durability.
- Thick high density foam used in both chair and ottoman. The cushions are more fuller than lower quality reproductions.
- Premium version: This is a very high quality reproduction of the original Eames lounge chair and ottoman.
Modern living room or modern lounge room or home office
Chair: 84 cm (H) x 84 cm (W) x 84cm (D)
Ottoman: 43 cm (H) x 62 cm (W) x 54 cm (D)